While there is never really a right time to say, “I love you” for the first time, there will always be a few wrong times. These are a few of them:
- When you have just met this person and are still unsure of their name. Worse yet, when this person is still a complete stranger.
- At any point during the first date.
- In the midst of an argument. It doesn’t matter if you’re bickering about the laundry or fighting about finding out your lover ate the last piece of cake without taking your hanger into consideration. During an argument is not the right time for the first I love you, no matter how much you mean it.
- When you are found hiding outside of their window.
- When you are saying it just to say it or merely because you think it’s trendy to be in love. Living a line is…
View original post 196 more words